Monday, 23 January 2012

Mmmm Tried something new...

Hi all,
Well i have been a bit poorly last couple of days with the mother of all headaches, gosh it was agony, so after having a good sleep i am back...
I decided i wanted to try something a little different today, soooo after seeing loads of you making candles i thought why not, whats the worst that can happen.... Mmmm well i burnt myself, dropped the candle and got bits all over the 1st one, over melted the 2nd one, but 3rd time lucky "IT WORKED!!!"
Yeah.... so please be kind it is my 1st well 3rd try lol...
I used a Magnolia Tilda " Tilda with Daisy" rubber stamp.
Tissue Paper from my local Market.
Copic Ciao Markers.
Gem Flower Designs.
Glitter.
Candle.
Heat Gun.
This one i am quite pleased with being has i have never tried anything like this before, the only thing i struggled with was what to put in the empty space as it looked quite bare, so i just added some diamonte gem flowers and made a bit of a flourish, this is the back...
So let me know what you think?
If anyone can help me with some ideas for filling up the back i would be grateful,
I am entering this into the following..
Thanks for taking the time to look and all your lovely comments,
Big Hugz,
Kenzi xoxo



4 comments:

  1. I think it looks really good with the bling flowers in the back! Sometimes I use the same stamp in the back also or just a text like happy birthday or something. A flower arrangement and ribbon is nice to. Candles are so much fun (after the first 10 times:-)when you want to pull your hair out *lol* before you get it right. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous kenzi.i love the sweet tilda and your details are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet! I love doing this to candles. Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs ths week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project and perfect for our Anything But a Card challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CES and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete